Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Open Options I Took for Educational Learnings

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
When I graduated from secondary school last year during a time of recession, getting a private university education was not easy. I got a full-time job after graduating from secondary school, but my savings were not enough to pay for tuition fees and I still had to think about other university expenses. After searching the Internet on options for higher educational learnings, I found out about the distance learning method of the Open University institution.

I learned that the Open University offers educational learnings of higher education for people who want to study either on a distance learning basis or on a part-time basis for people like me who have full-time jobs. Living in Birmingham was not a hindrance since I could make inquiries and even enroll through the website of the university. After reading all the information in the university's website about the procedures and advantages of distance learning and the opportunity to study while working full-time at the same time, I decided that the Open University is the right school for me.

Since I was working as a sales clerk in a computer marketing company, I decided to take a computing and business degree since this course will give me more knowledge about the concepts of modern computer systems and the major concepts of business operations.

After finishing the third term of my first year, I am proud to say that the educational learnings of the Open University has given me more confidence and raise my self-esteem because I now believe that I will have a better career opportunities and professional growth by the time I graduate in my course.

Recent Post: Exam Preparation Tips for Secondary School Students
                     Educational Learnings

0 comments:

Post a Comment